Orillia Classics Car Show

Welcome Forums Cruises Orillia Classics Car Show

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gary Freelen
    Keymaster

Just a reminder about this Saturday’s Orillia Car Show. Just let Marty and Sandy Davis know that you’re coming, and what you’ll be contributing to their barbecue after the event. We will be meeting Marty at 8:00 a.m. at the entrance to the event (follow the signs) so we can all park together. See you there!

Harm van der Veen
    Participant

Sounds like we will have a good crew there, should be fun. I especially like the lunch venue

Barb van der Veen
    Participant

I agree. They have some nice beers on tap so if it’s a hot day, we’ll definitely partake in at least one!! See you there!

Gail Putz
    Participant

I am definitely going to miss this year’s show as it is my favourite car show of them all. Great cars, lots of little shops to browse through. If you like ceasars, make sure you order one at lunch time, it’s the best I’ve ever had:-). Also, check out the Mariposa Market, yummy baked goods. Enjoy the show everyone.

Sandy & Marty
    Participant

The weather is going to be great…a few clouds in the morning and 20 degrees, and full sun in the afternoon with a high of 28 degrees….bring your shade and sunscreen!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.